"I CHERISH MY FRIENDS WHEN I CALLED ONE 'A FRIEND'. AND I HAVE THEIR BACK FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEAR ME.
THOSE THAT I HELD AS A FRIEND, THEY WILL NOT ONLY BE A FRIEND, BUT THEY ARE A FAMILY."

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just For My Darl ♥ Heart-Shaped Macaroons

Found these wonderful heart shaped macaroons at the BigBoysOven a couple of weeks ago and decided to make an order out of it.

The order is for my beloved boy for our 3rd year 7th month anniversary on the 16th this month.
I know that the delivery is early, but I just can't wait to give it to him.
He's been asking for macaroons for quite some times now.
So, as I made the order, I request for a delivery to his house on Saturday at 4pm - a surprise delivery.



He's so surprised to received them. He didn't expect to get the macaroons, and they are heart shaped with writings on it. He admires the macaroons so much. 


Thanks to the BigBoysOven for the wonderful macaroons and the express delivery.

0 comments: