"I CHERISH MY FRIENDS WHEN I CALLED ONE 'A FRIEND'. AND I HAVE THEIR BACK FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEAR ME.
THOSE THAT I HELD AS A FRIEND, THEY WILL NOT ONLY BE A FRIEND, BUT THEY ARE A FAMILY."

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Review: L'Epi D'Or , French Bakery

Went to a bakery last night. It is recently operates in Kelana Jaya.
The pastries are nice. The baker is a French guy.
The bakery shop called L'Epi D'Or (The Golden Ear).




Choco Palet
Chocolate Butter Palet & Apricot Palet
Butter Palet

Those are soft cookies. I love both of the Choc palets. 
The sweetness (not so sweet) of chocolate & later part of butter taste, really gives the amazing combination. 
I don't really admire the other two as it is not favorite. 
But for those who admire butter and apricot sure love it because it is good though.


-------

Updated: 26/12/2012

Went to visit the bakery again and got this:

Cinnamon Stars

It is somewhat very crunchy and sugary on top. Nice.

There's the other two pastries that I bought, but I forgot the name and take the picture.

I will do so when it is available when I visit the shop again next time and have it post here.



-------

Updated: 4/1/2012

So I went today for pastries today. I bought:

Rose A La Creme

Peach Danish

Cinnamon Roll



Price: Medium
Ratings: 
Location: Zenith Corporate Park, Kelana Jaya
Operation Hours: 8.30am - 6.30pm

0 comments: