"I CHERISH MY FRIENDS WHEN I CALLED ONE 'A FRIEND'. AND I HAVE THEIR BACK FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEAR ME.
THOSE THAT I HELD AS A FRIEND, THEY WILL NOT ONLY BE A FRIEND, BUT THEY ARE A FAMILY."

Friday, September 07, 2012

Arguing with myself - Hellmates

One of my favourite segment.


Peanut: I love comin' here to, to... this town right here.
Jeff: Which town?
Peanut: This one.
Jeff: Which is?
Peanut: The one we're in right now!
Jeff: Peanut, where are we?
Peanut: Dah... you don't know?
Jeff: I don't think you know.
Peanut: We're in so many damn places I FORGOT!
Jeff: Well think about it for a second!
Peanut: All right all right all right! ...Damn.
Jeff: Drive from the valley?
Peanut: Was bad as hell!
Jeff: Traffic?
Peanut: Sucked like hell!
Jeff: Drivers?
Peanut: Angry as hell!
Jeff: And you?
Peanut: Were scared as hell!
Jeff: Parking here?
Peanut: Sucked more like hell!
Jeff: So?
Peanut: WE'RE IN HELL!! [looks at crowd] And these are our Hellmates!

0 comments: