"I CHERISH MY FRIENDS WHEN I CALLED ONE 'A FRIEND'. AND I HAVE THEIR BACK FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEAR ME.
THOSE THAT I HELD AS A FRIEND, THEY WILL NOT ONLY BE A FRIEND, BUT THEY ARE A FAMILY."

Friday, September 07, 2012

Arguing with myself - Peanut & José

Love watching these two arguing with each other too....



[Peanut and José speak to each other in Spanish.]
Jeff: What're you doing?
Peanut: I'm speakin' to José in his native tongue!
Jeff: Well, you don't do that.
Peanut: Why not?
Jeff: Well, it makes me feel... left out.
Peanut: [looks at Jeff] HAH?!
Jeff Dunham: I don't speak Spanish!
[Peanut and José look at him. José turns from Jeff, imitating the theme music from The Twilight Zone.]
Peanut: "Picture, if you will..."


[Jeff almost drops José Jalapeño.]
Peanut: Whoa! Oh, dude... I thought you were gonna drop him, oh, jeez... that woulda been... funny as hell!
José: Do not drop me, Señor!
Jeff Dunham: I won't drop you, José.
José: I would then be José Jalapeño on the floor!
Peanut: Do a little tap dance and we got salsa!
Jeff Dunham: That's terrible!
Peanut: Not with the right kind of chips, it's not!
Jeff: Stop it! I'm sorry, José.
José: It's okay. I kick his ass later.
Peanut: I'll turn your ass into guacamolé! I'll stir you with your own stick! This is the way we stir the guac, stir the guac, stir the guac! OLE!


0 comments: