"I CHERISH MY FRIENDS WHEN I CALLED ONE 'A FRIEND'. AND I HAVE THEIR BACK FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEAR ME.
THOSE THAT I HELD AS A FRIEND, THEY WILL NOT ONLY BE A FRIEND, BUT THEY ARE A FAMILY."

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Anniversary Catch-Up

Yes. I did plan a lot for this year's anniversary-4th, but it is a big disappointment that I am unable to fulfil the desired planning due to the financial.

But however, I did indeed surprise him with the things that he love.
Saturday, July 7 - I woke up like very early in the morning I think about 6am? Well, to get ready to go to the Petronas Twin Towers for the Bridge visiting tickets.

I reached there at 7.30am, and it is already almost a hundred pax lining up. Some came together, and some alone (like me). Waited for the counter to open at 8.30am. At about 8am, the staff came to give us number for lining up, to record how many tickets will be purchase in advance. Waited for almost 20minutes and finally I get my number.


Once the counter opens, my turn to purchase the tickets finally came at 9am. It was a long wait, plus unable to move out from the line because I came all by myself, and no one could help me hold my line. By the time I'm done purchasing my tickets, it was like more or less 200 numbers are out. And that would be say about 400 tickets?


So, I've gotten the tickets, and rush back to fetch him as soon as possible so we could able to get back on time for the slot at 11am, we have to be there about 15 minutes before.



First we were taken up to level 86 for the sight seeing, we need to change the lift at level 83. Then we went down to level 41 for the bridge. It takes about less than an hour to complete the tour.


0 comments: